Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Valerie's Day...

Today is Valeries Day for winning... or losing, even. i thought i'd have a go at the whole nipple stimulation thing. JEEEEEEEEZ Man! That brought on a couple of DARN painful contractions! YOUCH! so i have stopped doing it! lol. It wont cause me to go into labour, it'll just cause me unneccesary pain, so whats the point?! I have had HEARTBURN all morning too. UGH!

And Happy Birthday Dennae!

Last night we went to visit baby morgan. She is the tiniest baby I have ever held. She was 5lb 2oz at birth, and 8 days old. so she was a little dot! ella got very excited when she first saw her. she stood staring in amazement because this dolly was REAL! it MOVED!... she soon got bored though. And didnt even get jealous when I held Morgan. Daddy though... well thats a different story! Ella went MAD! SHE wanted to sit on daddys lap, not morgan! lol. I guess I am unimportant! ha.

No comments: