Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Bathtime Disaster

So no Ella tonight. GREAT! I can try and have the most relaxing evening I am going to get in a looooooooong time! So, Chris makes dinner! Which I have a beer with! And we sit and watch a movie. Then the plan is bath, and some lovin', lol...

So I go to run my bath... I forgot about it and left it running, but i caught it in the nick of time! 30 seconds later and we'd have been flooded! so when i get in its too cold. I then had to spend 20 mins readjusting the temperature of the bath so that it was just right. I put a CD on, and after two songs... it breaks. all this followed by my cold tap which suddenly decides to "leak" but its not just a drip... its gushing!!! So I have to get out of the bath. Talk about pissed off! Gosh! I only wanted a bath for petes sake!

I wonder what Steve and Vicky are doing right now... shes being induced tomorrow. They must be so excited!

No comments: