Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The 10th can only mean one thing...

ONE MONTH TIL MY DUE DATE! I cant believe I've got here... finally. gosh. Now I want to rewind a hundred days or so. Im so not ready to be a mum again! ugh.

My baby (i can only call her that for a very short while now, so i will call her it constantly!) is currently trashing my house. Im on a mission to get her saying at least 5 words in the next few weeks. she now says "baby". 1 down, 4 to go. she is now sweeping the floor. silly child!

The midwife is meant to be coming today to check my BP. If all is well, then thats me til my 37 week appointment! Then I'll be FULL TERM! If today goes well (which Im confident it will) then I pass the point at which I had Ella! And hopefully I wont have that horrid hospital stay I had last time.

Me and Ella Baby need feeding, so I shall go do that! CIAO!

No comments: