Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Painful BH :(

These bleeding Braxton Hicks are getting more and more painful by the day. I dont mind the pain of labour, but JEEZ whats the point in being in pain now. Im not getting anything out of it! lol.

We just watched American Idol. I found it really quite amusing. Simon Cowell is sooo much funnier when he's ripping the piss out of Americans rather than Brits! Gosh... that man must be LOADED!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ella went to bed an hour and a half ago... she is still awake.

I've decided Dylan is a nice boys name. Its not up to me what our baby is called though, so I'll just keep mentioning the name Dylan. Chris likes it, but theres names he likes more... But I prefer Dylan to all of them. Its just appeared out of the blue today on my 500th quest through the battered copy of one of our baby name books.

Well Chris and his dad fixed the leaky tap today, so guess what... IM GONNA HAVE A BATH :D!!! I have to wait for Ella to drop off to sleep first though, otherwise I'll disturb her as she is right next to the bathroom.

No comments: