Monday, January 09, 2006

My Ever-growing Belly!

My oh My! I am in shock right now. Unfortunately Chris is working away atm, and I havent had a belly pic taken this week, so i set out to do so myself. AND ITS SCARY! I dont realise Im quite this large when I look down at just that top view of my bump that I am so used to seeing.

Heres me and my attractive features last week at 34 weeks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And heres me and my hugeos bumpos at 35 weeks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Im betting the stretch mark fairy will pay me a visit soon! And to think Im desperate to go full-term! LOL! I must be mad!

So what do you think is in there? Boy? Girl? Apparently some people can tell by "the way you're carrying". Please... fill me in!

1 comment:

just for me said...

I think Girl Manda! GIRL, GIRL, GIRL! LOL Good Job on your blog!