Thursday, January 19, 2006

Chris Vent!

Copied and Pasted from the POP!...

chris has gone to get his hair cut cuz hes going out tomorrow night...

im in a mood with him.

he comes in and lounges on the sofa, and i was just starting cleaning, and he was watching me struggle to pick up bits of food ella had flung everywhere. then i went into the kitchen and the "bin" (is that an english word?!) was full so I call "Chris could you take this rubbish out for me please?!" "yep" .... *i wait... cradling all the food and crap and paper and sht in my arms... "Chris?!" "WHAT!?" "the bin?" "yea....?" "could u take it out please?!" "NOT NOW!"

oh sorry - i forgot that it was more important to sit on your fat backside watching scrubs! cant possible miss 30 seconds of it to take the trash out!

THEN he comes in moaning about it and saying that I should do it... yadda yadda... Then he goes and sits back down watching tv again... and i had THREE piles of things to take upstairs - clean clothes for our room, clean clothes for ellas room, and a bunch of stuff for the babys room that MIL brought round yday.. so I just pointed at the babys pile and asked if he'd be able to help me with taking it upstairs "OH YEA ILL JUST DO EVERYTHING SHALL I!!?" WTF?!!?!? So i started picking the pile up to take it upstairs and he tells me to leave it, he'll do it later...

F*** later! It needs doing now! he's moaning about the state of the place, but has sat on his backside watching me do everything with my big fat belly getting in the way.

Then I gathered loads of big things to take out to the trash - all the rubbish and boxes and stuff from the shower the other day, and the packaging from ellas toy from valerie, and a few bags of other rubbish, and i clattered about struggling to get out of the front door, and he came out and said "oi dont do that, i'll do it. thats my job" "no its ok, i can do it on my own" "here let me help" "no."

gosh - talk about mood swings from me! ha.

so now im gonna go walk around the shop with ella, and walk past the barbers where he'll be getting his hair cut so he can see that ive even had to take our poor lil girl out in the freezing cold!

actually no, scrap that idea, ill wait for him to come home. if he's a gentleman he'll bring me home a can of coke and some chocolate. if he does, he gets brownie points, if he doesnt, ill march ella around to the shops then!

No comments: