Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I actually had a 37 week appointment!!

I never thought this day would come where I'd actually be having antenatal appointments so close to term!!! lol. And it was great. BP 110/74. No protien. Baby head down. My next appointment next Wednesday, at 38 weeks!!! YAY! Im over the moon! Im just so excited that its actually looking very likely I wont have BP problems therefore shouldnt be induced and I can go into labour naturally on my own :):):) And Im enjoying being pregnant now, so I dnt mind staying pregnant for as long as is necessary!

For those who havent placed any bets yet... try going beyond the 10th! If I take after my mother, and my mothers mother, this baby will be staying put til the bitter end!

Oh and Chris is coming home tonight! YAY! It just gets better and better doesnt it?!

2 comments:

Jodi Steele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodi Steele said...

Sounds great Manda.... hmmm can I change my bet? lol!