Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Friday the 13th!

And today Ella is 19 months old :) ahhhh such a big girl!

And today also, my contractions have subsided.

And today also, IM 36 WEEKS!

We're having a good day so far, arent we?! And ive not even been awake an hour!

Theres been a meningitis outbreak at my mums school, and we found a rash on Ellas back the other day, so now my mum is freaking. It seems more like dry skin to me. So I'll be keeping an eye on that just to be on the safe side! And if these contractions persist (which they dont appear to be) I will call L&D and just ask what they think I should do.

I really want some chocolate, but we have NONE! ugh! I'll have to have a yoghurt or an ice lolly instead. I need SOMETHING sweet! Or I might get dressed and walk to the shop :) and get myself some choccy!!!! I doubt that option though! Im just too Lazy!

No comments: