Monday, February 20, 2006

Tired.... GRRRR MEN!

Joey woke 4 times last night. no growlin at him though. He done wonderfully. Ate what he watedand went back to sleep no problem! Chris of course, doesnt wake up at all. But twice Joey screamed so loud he actually did stir. Well he wakes up this morning and claims that he got up and sat up with me twice... now hold on a minute. since when has flickering eyes for 5 seconds been sittin up awake with me? So 8 o clock comes round and Joeys hungry, so I tell Chris "Im having a lie in. Feed Joseph." oooh I was so proud of my sternness! And Ella was awake running wild around her room anyway so he could get up with the pair of them... nope, he feeds joey 2oz, then puts him to bed unsettled and goes back to sleep. so theres joey whining (although asleep), how am i meant to sleep then? So I asked Chris to get up with him "why? he's fine. go back to sleep"... so, i had to get up with him myself! Im exhausted. I'd just like to be able to sleep for an hour or two knowing that im not on call! KWIM? THEN the man has the cheek to say "well I need a lie in one day this week. im knackered!" oh right ok. thats fair. i want to scream. Im just so tired.

No comments: