Saturday, February 11, 2006

Big Sister!

I didnt manage to get any photos (this is how out-of-sorts I am at the moment! ugh!) but today was Ella and Joeys first day together. Ella really wasnt phased, as we walked into the house with him. I put the car seat down on the floor, and she went and crouched down repeating "whos that whos that whos that" over and over... she was rocking the car seat, tickling his feet, and stroking him. then she unzipped his coat and asked me to take it off him. She'd be interested in him for 5 mins, and then just not even notice he was there. Our landlord came around today to see Joseph, and bring gifts for him and Ella. When I opened the door to her, Ella went running up and started shouting for her to go look! "ohh ohh" (means look, look)... and our poor landlord was dragged by Ella into the front room so Ella could show her her new little brother. It was sort of like... Ella just knew that he was her baby brother. She wasnt confused or insanely excited. Just how any sibling in-the-know would be. Maybe shes more intelligent than I think! lol.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

awww that's so sweet