Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Sleeping Smiler :)

Ok... So yesterday Joey smiled. Yes i know what you're all thinking... GAS! nope! He was looking right at me and i was tickling his chin and saying "whos a handsome buggar?!" *grin* "is joey a handsome buggar?" *grin*. 11 days old! Mind you, my friends son was smiling CONSTANTLY at 2 weeks old. I thought that was like... impossible!

So I tell MIL "nope. thats wind." "no, he was really smiling" "nope. he cannot focus. how can he smile" Oh sorry ye fount of all knowledge! *shows MIL the finger* ok - so i didnt, but i'd have liked to. I cant wait for her to see the smile, and PROVE HER WRONG! cow.

Last night Joey woke a staggering... twice! OMG! The first time Ella woke only twice was at 18 m/o! Seriously... I was stunned! My wonderfully little sleeper. I hope he keeps it up. He seems to be learning the difference between day and night! YAY!

No comments: