Sunday, April 02, 2006

well so much for finishing early

now chris has told me he wont be finished work til 4. ummm hello. he told me midday, and so i told my mum midday, so my mother stayed home only for me to now have to tell her i wont be coming. oh i could throttle him. so ive put ella up for a nap, and joeys napping, and im playing with my new dryer. ok... so its like... 2 weeks old... but thats still new. and im still having tons of fun with it. I get so excited counting down to when the washing machine will finish so i can start a new load of drying! LOL! i love looking at all the labels and seein which i can tumble dry and which i cant! NONE of my clothes can go in there! WTH!?? the kids can though :)

1 comment:

Iris said...

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! wth?!

hey, I posted a few down, under your long rant......