Monday, April 03, 2006

All Alone

Chris is working in Plymouth now for 6 months. dont worry, he is back at weekends. But still! Two kids under two on my own all week. I know I can do it. It sounds worse than it actually is. So I bathed Ella tonight for the first time in MONTHS! Fear not, she has been washed! lol. Chris' baths her before bed every night. hes supposedly better at it than me with the hair washing and all that, but in actual fact i was marvellous. She always screams and cries when Chris washes her hair... I didnt get one tear. Infact, I got giggles. Im better than him! YEEE HEEE! So I am no longer fearing bathtime as I was...

NOW I am fearing INJECTION TIME! Joey has his first set of jabs tomorrow. I dont know how im going to cope. Ive cried at every one of Ellas, and I wasnt even in the room. I had to have FOBs mum do it! But heck - Its all down to me with Joey. UH OH! I think I may request that someone else hold him. I will get really worked up otherwise. im so afraid of needles, and the fact my poor baby will scream wont help either. So im really dreading it. Its also my 8 week check (thought it was meant to be 6 week, but apparently my doctors do it differently. fools) So we'll see what baby preventing ideas doc can come up with. The normal pill made me ill. VERY ill. And the minipill got me pregnant. hmmm... cant be doing that again.

Im also meeting up with some friends who are home from university for the easter holiday. they've yet to meet Joey and havent seen Ella for YONKS so it'll be good.

1 comment:

ana said...

I hope Joey does well with his shots. I can't believe he is 2m already! I say don't even get on the pill at all, ask about an IUD! Lots of us on the board have them and they are very effective!

Have fun with your friends, you deserve it!